Reservations now closed for summer 2019
- Bitten wir Sie, das beigelegte Kurs-Anmeldeformular auszufüllen
- Wir werden Ihnen sobald wie möglich antworten, um zu bestätigen, dass wir Ihr Buchungsformular erhalten haben.
- Wenn haben wir freie Plätze für Kinder, wir von uns eine Rechnung
- Sie Flugpräferenzen mit uns zu diskutieren.
- Buchen Sie die Flüge.
- Um Ihre Buchung zu bestätigen, bitten wir Sie eine Anzahlung von 30% oder der gesamten Kursgebühr zu schicken, wenn Ihre Ankunft innerhalb von sechs Wochen
- Danach werden wir Ihnen die details Ihrer Gastgeber-Familie, mit allen Einzelheiten über Zuhause und Familie und Fotos von deren Zuhause, zusenden.
- Senden Sie bitte die Flug-Information, die Reiseversicherung und Krankenversicherung, Dokumente für Ihr Kind zu uns.
Some information to help you prepare for the visit to Ireland. Prepare your child for their stay
These points may help prepare your child for their visit. Visiting a foreign country is a huge step for them not only in their language progress, learning to live with foreign guests, but also in helping them gain the independence and the confidence which will help them have a fun time in Ireland.
- Make sure they accept the purpose of the trip. Help prepare them for the visit by discussing it openly and listening to their concerns.
- Remind them to wear appropriate clothing. Usually in the summer it is 13 to 20 degrees Celsius, and it can rain in Ireland!!
- Explain to them that there will be cultural differences. Your child must follow the rules and habits of their host family while visiting and thing will be done differently. It's part of the rich learning learning experience of cultural immersion. Explain that cultural difference is expressed in everyday life, such as eating habits and meal times , religious practice or lack of it, sporting and leisure preferences, how people interact and behave towards each other are all part of the experience.
- Encourage him to make his needs known to the host family or local co-ordinator, they are more than willing to assist.
- Encourage them to adapt. Explain to your child that they need to be ready to integrate into daily lives of their host family. The family will not be expected to change their way of life to accommodate the visitor, although most families are very keen to try to meet the students needs as far as possible.
- Encourage your child to communicate. To understand and get to know the host family, your child must be curious, ask questions and do not hesitate to talk about himself, his family and his interests. Encourage your child to try to speak in English although at first it may not be easy, and not to to be afraid to make mistakes. Making mistakes is part of learning.
- Excessive reliance on mobile phones, Facebook etc. while on their visit hinders progress and is a barrier to language acquisition.
- Encourage them to participate and share the life of the family, get involved in all family activities, supermarket, TV shows, visiting friends, leisure. It is in this way he/she will enrich their vocabulary and gain the best experience.
Do not forget to put these items in their luggage
- A copy of the health record or IMMUNIZATION and blood group card
- Health Insurance documents.
- Travel insurance documents, including special insurance for sports activities.
- A list of phone numbers and addresses ( Home, Host Family, airport meet and greet details, Chez Nous Homestay Address & Numbers)
- Details of the outgoing and return flight
- A camera
- A small bilingual dictionary
- A notebook to record new words
- A power adapter ( Ireland uses 3 pin plugs)
- Some snacks and sandwiches for the journey.
- Mobile phone and phone charger
- Small gifts for the host family.